Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Thursday, 5 April 2012

Feeling crafty

This year I have become quite crafty. I was always a crafty goddess wannabee, but now I have actually completed a few projects I am feeling very fulfilled and accomplished :) All of the projects were VERY basic, but I am still pleased that they look nice and that I made them!

Here is what I have made:

- Bunting for Oliver's room



- A couple of cushion covers for Oliver's room (to match the bunting- double wow!)


- A skirt for my sister's birthday. No photos, but she told me she wore it to church and it fit. Hooray!

- A sign for Oliver's door... so he doesn't get lost :)



- 2 x felt animal books, one for baby two, and one for my sister's baby two (due six weeks after ours!)


Here are a few pages from inside (some of the pages are the same- some are different). Major credit goes to a lady's blog I found for the amazing lion page, which can be found here: http://www.onelovelylife.com/?p=2621 Inside my books:








Now on to the next project: a car playmat for Oliver. I was going to leave it until once I am settled with the new baby but Ben is going to be away for half of this month too (again?? Nooo!!) so it will be good to have a project on the go in the evenings so I don't feel too lonely. Also, I have his car mat all mapped out and designed in my head and I'm VERY excited to get started!!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Your projects look amazing!!! I wish I had the gumption to do something like this. Up to my eyeballs in invites right now though! :D You are amazing Abby! Completely in awe! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh, this is all AMAZING! So impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah i am so impressed! I love your felt books!x

    ReplyDelete