At the end of one of our latest trips I gave him a treat once we'd finished our shopping: a trip down the clock aisle. Oliver ADORES clocks and talks about them non-stop. There is a special spot in our house where he's worked out he can see two clocks at once, so half an aisle full of clocks was absolute heaven.
Pages
Things I ramble about
'Me' time
(22)
Ben
(16)
BP
(3)
Cambridge
(8)
Car
(4)
Christmas
(2)
Church
(5)
Dates
(2)
Days out
(21)
England
(3)
Exciting news
(7)
Family
(28)
gbbo
(5)
Goals
(8)
Holidays
(9)
House
(11)
Ipswich
(2)
Jacob
(6)
Messy Play
(2)
Motherhood
(27)
Music
(7)
Oliver
(54)
Out in Aberdeen
(19)
Sleep
(6)
Video
(8)
Zachariah
(18)
Monday, 20 February 2012
The Clock Aisle
Oliver and I spend a lot of time in Tescos. Ahh, I have to confess that I do love clubcard points, bung out hunts and living only an EIGHT minute walk away!! The poor boy knows the aisles like the back of his hand.
At the end of one of our latest trips I gave him a treat once we'd finished our shopping: a trip down the clock aisle. Oliver ADORES clocks and talks about them non-stop. There is a special spot in our house where he's worked out he can see two clocks at once, so half an aisle full of clocks was absolute heaven.
At the end of one of our latest trips I gave him a treat once we'd finished our shopping: a trip down the clock aisle. Oliver ADORES clocks and talks about them non-stop. There is a special spot in our house where he's worked out he can see two clocks at once, so half an aisle full of clocks was absolute heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment