Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Monday, 16 January 2012

Oliver's Drawers!

I have been fed up with Oliver dismantling the kitchen drawers for months now, and finally yesterday I had the answer: give up on using them as kitchen drawers at all, and surrender to his wishes! So I've cleared out just the bottom two drawers so far and made them more baby-friendly. The top drawer is filled with colourful blocks for him to pile up/arrange, and I've lined the bottom drawer with paper and put in some crayons and colourful pens since that is his absolute favourite thing to do at the mo.

If I can find somewhere else for our cutlery I may do something interesting with the other drawers (since we all know he'll still be more interested in the stapler and batteries in the higher drawer rather than his own drawers...)

Here they are:



No comments:

Post a Comment