Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Today Last Year

Ben is in exam time... again! He is cramming as much as possible until his two weeks of exams start next Tuesday.

My current journal begins with this day last year (Mon 24th May 2010) so it's quite funny to read how nothing much has changed for him... not like my 'Oliver' day job! It talks about how I was 11 weeks pregnant then: "I am accumulating a bit of 'podge'- whether it's baby fat, extra water or too many puddings I'm not exactly sure- but my tummy does feel harder than usual! I am now at 11 weeks. Lovely!!"

I wrote about Ben's intense revision too: "He is being reeeeasonably productive... with breaks only to jump on top of me or to break into his favourite rendition of "Abby Woo, oh, I love you, oh..." (to the tune of Holst's Jupiter!) All he needs is a 2.i. to stay with BP (phew, haha)"

It's funny to read how my life has changed so much, but Ben's is totally the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment