Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Friday, 6 May 2011

I am on a real "LIFE HIGH" at the moment!

- Oliver is at the perfect age- he is happy and smiley and does things... but he can't move quite yet!

- I have a wonderful, fun and strong marriage to a good man

- What I have called "Get Thin May" is going really well so far: and it's all due to my rubbishy jogging- hurrah! So far I have lost 9lbs in the last 6 weeks, I have 4 more to lose to get back to pre-Oliver, and then a further 7lb, fingers crossed!

- I went to Girton Art Exhibition today, with lots of paintings by local artists, and I feel inspired to do some of my own, maybe for our house if it turns out any good!

- We have a vague, but happy Summer planned

- We are leaving Girton next month!! That is actually really sad, since I LOVE living in Girton (and Cambridge) and all the lovely friends I have made (mainly churchy and now lots of Mums with babies!) but NO MORE DAMP OR MOULD, wahooooooooooo!

- Lisa and Libby Thomas are coming to visit from America and I will see them next week!

- The weather is absolutely gorgeous at the mo, and even though its set to break at the weekend, it's going to HAIL, and that is cool for May

- I love drying laundry outside! After a whole winter of rotating laundry on radiators because we don't have a tumble drier, it is all done outside in a couple of hours

- It's my birthday next month!!!!! I'm young, so birthdays are always exciting

- I have a really clean bathroom- Ben attacked it with bleach (tiles and all) and it's looking better than it ever has done. Ahhh that's true love :)

***********
I took these the other day while walking around the Girton College grounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment