Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Backtrack: Ben's family visit!

Ben's Mum, brother and sister visited us here in Aberdeen the first week of June. It wasn't really June-weather (and still isn't!!) but we had a lovely time- bonding with our baby boys and visiting places. Here is some photographic evidence (courtesy of them- they take a lot more photos than I do!! For which I'm very grateful, now that I have none of my own!)

Bonding with Uncle Dan:



Daddy, Nanny T, Uncle Dan and Aunty Sarah with Zach and Oliver at Balmoral Castle:



On Newburgh beach (it was SO foggy we couldn't see more than 25m ahead of us!!)



Super! I only wish we had more photos. We also went swimming (Oliver went on the flumes with us...!) to Slain's castle (a ruin right on the edge of a cliff) the Royal town of Ballater, into Aberdeen city centre, to pizza hut!! Fab. Will catch up with them at the end of next month when we are "down south" for our Summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment