Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Monday, 18 April 2011

Food from a spoon!

Oliver has been regularly waking up to feed five or six times a night for the last month!!! After trying as many solutions as I can think of, last week I gave in and he experienced a wonderful thing: food from a spoon!

So far he has tried baby rice mixed with Mummy's milk, and baby porridge:



... and yesterday we started to get a bit carried away...! :)


Unfortunately there hasn't been a huge amount of improvement on the sleep front, but he is only having a few spoonfuls once a day, in the early evening. I will be introducing more in a week or so. Apparently the motto for weaning is "Food is fun!" and so far it is true... if not a little messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment