Here is my dyson. Ben and I bought it at an amazing boot sale near Jaz and Tom's house a couple of years ago for £35. It was in perfect condition and still sucks things up amazingly. Ahhh, I never dreamed I would own a dyson so young. I feel like I've "arrived"!
Unfortunately, Oliver HATES the hoover. He always has done, and despite thinking he'd conquered his fears a couple of weeks ago, it is now back with a vengeance. Today was the worst ever- he always starts crying as he sees me get it out, and he wiggles from side to side nervously. And today, he didn't just cry real, sad boy tears, but he was properly SCREAMING and crying all the way through and didn't stop the entire time I was whizzing around upstairs. I really hope the neighbour wasn't in or he probably thought something VERY terrible was happening to him! I can only ever hoover half the house at once, but my hair falls out so much that I have to hoover at least twice a week, at least downstairs. Aghhh!!! I plan to continue to hoovering, I'm afraid... but for the sake of my ears and sanity I hope he gets over it SOON!

No comments:
Post a Comment