Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Christmassy stuff

Ben and I have been getting into the Christmas spirit recently and we did a mince pie taste test against Mr Kiplings, Mrs Peeks, and Mrs Twigger's (mine!) We rated them according to pastry thickness, how deep-filled they were, flavour, stodginess, appearance and size. Ha, I wasn't expecting mine to fare very well against those, but at least you could still tell what they were!! We voted Mrs Peeks as the best and liked the little apple-y kick we could taste. We later discovered that it was alcohol (oops!) so that must have been the kick we liked! So we now prefer Mr Kiplings :)

 

 

(L to R) Mr K's, Mrs P's and Mrs T's :)

This morning Oliver and I went to the Mum and baby Christmas party up at the local community centre. It was great and even Father Christmas was there!! Here is Squeaky Boy partying it up:



Mid- excitable scream. He is STILL in that phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment