Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

A smile for the camera!! FINALLY!

Today I finally managed to take a photo of Oliver smiling...



... and then I couldn't stop him!!! (He's a performer!)









I'm know I'm biased, but I still think he's the cutest little boy in all the land. I can't believe that ten weeks ago he was in my tummy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah ha - you caught one! How lovely and can we repeat our little jaunt again sometime soon please?

    Great grandma wants to see little Oliver again, especially now he is smiling and responding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful smile your little guy has.

    ReplyDelete