Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Saturday, 12 February 2011

The Adventures of Tib the Teddy

Like all small children, Oliver has managed to accumulate a fair few teddies and other creatures since being born. I have decided on his favourite... :)

This is Tiberius Twigger. We call him Tib for short.


Oliver is very happy to see Tib this morning!


I helped them get ready for the day together


- including matching plastic pants!


They played in the bouncy chair


Olly: "Mmm, Mummy's milky is so yummy!"
Tib: "I know!" (nom nom nom) "It's so nice of you to share it with me!"


Ahh!! Now they're ready for the day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Life IS pretty demanding for these little ones--even when they have team mates.

    ReplyDelete