Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Monday, 23 April 2012

New hair and huge bump :)

Well Ben came back this time last week... and then he left again yesterday!! Thank goodness this is is his fourth and FINAL week away in the last eight weeks... he's been away more than he's been here :( I can officially say that the novelty of going to bed earlier and getting up later, and having lots of free evenings to be crafty with my sewing machine has now worn off and I am very keen to have him home for GOOD! (Well, until July when he has a field trip, but he's home with us all of May and June, hoorayyyyyyyyyy!)

This afternoon I had the wonderful high-maintenance pleasure of getting my hair done. I got it on a groupon offer with tons of money off, and I had half a head of highlights, a wash, cut, blowdry and conditioning. A friend round the corner, Kim, was wonderful and had Oliver for me while I was enjoying being pampered, and fed him his tea too! Ahhhhh. It was bliss, and I am really pleased with it. I've also discovered that it is really nice to have your hair washed by someone else. Maybe I will be rich and not very famous one day and have a live-in lady who washes my hair a couple of times a week??? Haha, that must be what celebrities do. And she would do my ironing too... ooh, I have it all planned out :D

Here it is:




In other life news, I am sure that Baby Two wants to come out!! It is partying most of the time, and pushing down with quite a bit of pressure. Maybe one day it will just push out :) We are all ready with our Baby-coming-early-contingency-plan that means that Ben carries his passport wherever he goes in case I ring him and tell him it's starting. Then he's got to phone an airport and jump on the next plane home! Better cross my legs until he is back on Friday...

Also for your viewing pleasure - a preview of Baby Two!


P.S. The photos were taken on our webcam- I don't want to get the camera out of the hospital bag in case I forget to re-pack it!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah looking lovely Abby! Love bump photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Also, I'm glad you finally are getting your haircut professionally. Remember when Kristy, Rachael and I all tried to cut your hair in our living room? And we used horrible scissors?! Hahahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete