Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Oh we do like to be beside the seaside!

Oliver and I had a great time while Daddy was at work yesterday. It is HOT up here- the car told me it was 19 degrees celcius (I know it's at least five degrees warmer down South...!) but I wore only a tee-shirt and we went down to our local beach. The tide was out and it just looked gorgeous!!

Oliver really enjoys to "step"- I hold his hands and he does VERY wobbly steps, sometimes two or three on one foot before using the other which is lovely.We "stepped" all he way along the sand until we reached the water, and he enjoyed chasing the waves and feeling the sand between his toes.

I can't believe that we live on top of such a gorgeous beach, and it was even sunny!!





Ha, look at his lovely podgy feet.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are really lucky to be so close! Hope you're settled in well xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his podgy feet! Nappy T and grandpops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanny T loves his little podgy feet! xx

    ReplyDelete