... I made it all the way to Aberdeen with Oliver in the back of the car, AND without using the Sat Nav!!!
It took a bit longer than the ten hours that google maps told me because of traffic, but Oliver was so well-behaved, I KNOW it was a miracle. He slept longer than he has done for months, and I only had to stop once on both days.
Alleluia. We have a lovely, lovely house, our boxes are all around and we are all back together again. Hooray! :)
Well done to you all! Glad everything worked out for you - youa re all so blessed.
ReplyDelete*Does a little relieved dance of joy* So glad you made it safely! So glad Oliver was a little angel for you too! Traveling that far with a little one is NOT fun! Wish I could've been of service to you!! But now you have the joys of unpacking, putting things in their places and making the place look like "home". Ahhhhh!!! There's no place like it!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete