Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Monday, 14 March 2011

Our house is a mess

Oliver is a hobby that is very time consuming!!!!! It is wonderful, but I am learning to relax on the keeping the house straight... I'm sure if that's a good thing or not...

I have been critisized by one of my avid readers (!) that I don't have enough pictures, so here are two pictures I took this weekend. I have to confess that they were the neatest things I could take pictures of and not feel too embarrassed by. The rest of it is lots worse :S

One pile of clean washing of about four loads of washing that takes up half the kitchen table (I seem to spend my entire life washing and drying clothes and nappies, so that's why I can't put them away...)


The flowers are pretty though :)


Nappies! I really need to get a bigger nappy bin.

But this is because we have been doing lovely things together!! Recently we saw Ben's family, and Ben directed Uncle Dan how to change his nappy:


I went to the Ash Wednesday service at King's College. I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven- the music was glorious.


Oliver dressed up as a Tigger for the last time (it was starting to get a bit tight!):

1 comment:

  1. YES! Do NOT feel bad about the housework, because it will drive you insane if you do!!! My house has not been tidy since before even Anthony was born! I have never ending stacks of dishes that magically reappear the moment they are done, and washing that gets stacked up after it's been cleaned, but NEVER ironed and hardly ever put away. It's clean, so that's good enough for now! Cleaning the house is a full time job in itself, add children onto that and it feels like you have at least 3! I have no idea how anyone can keep their house spotless with children in the home! They must be magic or something!

    ReplyDelete