Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Thursday, 10 March 2011

A Day out at Wimpole

Ben is off on Mondays and this week we made the most of the gorgeous 10 degree C weather by going to a nearby National Trust house and gardens- Wimpole Estate. It was beautiful!


I loved how there were sheep grazing all over the place and we could walk right up to them- we had to ditch the buggy and go for the sling in the end because of all the sheep grids.


(I love how you can see the suns rays in this picture. Beautiful)


The Estate is so posh it even comes complete with it's own Gothic ruins!

Another good thing that happened on Monday is that Ben took the car to the garage to get someone to look at the exhaust. It turns out there isn't a hole at all... the noise I can smell is some kind of liquid (oil?) from the engine dripping on to the exhaust and burning!! Not good I know, but still better than having to replace the entire exhaust.



Hooray that the sun is finally out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that all looks so lovely! I miss living in England haha...Provo doesn't have quite the same charm ;). Glad things seem to be going so well for your gorgeous family!!

    ReplyDelete