Here we go, back into blogging, I have just been getting by with the boys keeping me so busy. I have also taken on more violin pupils and now teach 3.5 hours a week, over three evenings. I really enjoy it but that definitely eats up my time too! Ben has the boys when he gets home from work on the days that I teach and they love being together so it's a win-win! Loads has happened, including a big boy haircut for Oliver, a big crack down on Zach's newborn-comparable milk intake, several road trips (Edinburgh, Hadrian's Wall, the Temple, Grandma's 80th birthday, the Lake District) and the boys are growing and growing! Oliver chats loads and the current obsession is trains, Zach is doing a couple of seconds of standing and goes up and down the stairs with ease. Zach is also quite the screamer, and is not keen to be held by anyone but me and Ben or be let out of my sight. Quite the Mummy's boy. Here are our recent happenings...
No comments:
Post a Comment