Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Party Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY, what a wonderful weekend it has been! We have had a weekend full of parties!! It all began with Oliver turning TWO on Friday (7th) I cannot believe that we have a two year-old, he is such a lovely boy! We had an O-themed party for him and three of his friends came to share games and food with him. Just great! In the afternoon we took Oliver out sledding in the snow that's been sticking around the past week. We also did a bit of 'jumping up and down in muddy puddles' (Peppa Pig!) Great.








Yesterday we went to Ben's work Children's Christmas party and oh my, did they look after us! A trip to see father Christmas complete with amazing present, face painting, yummy lunch boxes and snacks, bouncy castles, a balloon mannie (Scottish for man!) and lots of cool crafty things. Fab!!






And today was Oliver's favourite friend, ruby's 2nd birthday party! Yay! More cake, musical bumps and general two-year-old excitement.

Now I feel a bit deflated. I genuinely wish I could go to children's parties every day of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment