Pages
Things I ramble about
'Me' time
(22)
Ben
(16)
BP
(3)
Cambridge
(8)
Car
(4)
Christmas
(2)
Church
(5)
Dates
(2)
Days out
(21)
England
(3)
Exciting news
(7)
Family
(28)
gbbo
(5)
Goals
(8)
Holidays
(9)
House
(11)
Ipswich
(2)
Jacob
(6)
Messy Play
(2)
Motherhood
(27)
Music
(7)
Oliver
(54)
Out in Aberdeen
(19)
Sleep
(6)
Video
(8)
Zachariah
(18)
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
My Christmas Nippy Dip in the North Sea!
Hello! I hereby announce that this Boxing day I will be swimming in the North Sea for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel cold just thinking abot. I will become fully immersed in the water and take a quick swim, even if there is ice on the top! I have chosen the charity Lyme Disease Action because one of my absolute favourite people has just had Lyme disease return for the second time in her life and I have seen the effects of it on her and her family. Please donate if you can- the cause is close to my heart! My fundraising page with more info on Lyme disease can be found here: https://mydonate.bt.com/ fundraisers/twiggernippydipper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment