Things I ramble about

'Me' time (22) Ben (16) BP (3) Cambridge (8) Car (4) Christmas (2) Church (5) Dates (2) Days out (21) England (3) Exciting news (7) Family (28) gbbo (5) Goals (8) Holidays (9) House (11) Ipswich (2) Jacob (6) Messy Play (2) Motherhood (27) Music (7) Oliver (54) Out in Aberdeen (19) Sleep (6) Video (8) Zachariah (18)

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Just a few signs that I am losing it

It's official... I am losing the plot! Here are a couple of recent examples:

1. I couldn't find my phone anywhere... I searched high and low until I found it in the top of the bin

2. A couple of weeks ago I took Oliver swimming. As I put on my swimsuit I tried to adjust a weird lumpy bit around the bottom area... turns out it was one of Oliver's socks that had got stuck there when I washed it!! Had to laugh and explain as my fishing around probably looked quite odd to all the other ladies in the changing room...

3. I ordered some nappies for Baby Two and wondered why they hadn't arrived- on checking my order I realised that I'd sent them to our old Cambridge address (we haven't lived there for nearly a year)


No comments:

Post a Comment